Axopar x Brabus
BRABUS LINE INCLUSIONS…
- Black painted stainless steel parts
- Deck pullpit, light mast, exterior grab rails, TT/ST Targa and support bars in black
- Optional – Side rails, targa arches, roof rails, fishing rod holders also in black
- BRABUS line badges on hull and side of console
- BRABUS logo on new co-pilot handrail in helm
- New more exclusive seat design, incl new GRP design
- Niroxx upholstery in wheelhouse/cockpit
- Alcantara Isotta ARES steering wheel with “double B” logo
- Co-Pilot handrail in stainless steel and suede, with BRABUS logo type
- AX37 Sun Top will also include the new designed roof from BRABUS Shadow 800 incl electronically operated sun awning
- BRABUS line colour edition – Miami Blue
- BRABUS line colour edition – Platinum Grey
- BRABUS line Premium package, Silvertex Baltic Blue, Blue, all cushions
LATEST FROM THEBLOG
On her world premiere the Pardo E60, the first in the Endurance range was awarded winner for Best Innovation. This is an astounding start to this new range for Pardo Yachts and Eyachts are extremely proud to be working with such an exciting brand.
Peter Hrones discusses how Michael Schmidt taught him about the importance of simplicity with boat design and how Y Yachts fits perfectly into the Eyachts portfolio.
“As part of Australia and New Zealand’s most experienced team of dedicated and knowledgeable marine experts with an enviable selection of Europe’s most sought-after boats, I am excited to be able to guarantee the very best experience of every precious moment on the water,” says Ross.