Greenline 39 activities
Whether it’s around your local waterways or escaping the ordinary there is so much to do…
The Eyachts team took the Greenline 39 out for day in Pittwater to give you a picture of what it would look like to own this gorgeous looking and functional luxury cruiser.
What can you do with the Greenline 39?
Activities include but are not limited to;
- A day spent in your local waterways
- Exploring quiet bays
- Jumping off the bow or stern into the ocean
- Cruising offshore to nearby waterways e.g. heading from Sydney down to Jervis Bay
- Taking a weeks holiday with the family
- Spending a night under the stars away from light pollution
- Sunbaking on the aft platform or bow sunbed
- Bring friends on family aboard for a BBQ on the water
- A quiet place to study or do some work externally
- Read a book or listen to a podcast to learn more
- Get epic drone shots
- Making your friends jealous
The Greenline 39 is the ideal luxury cruiser. You can easily potter around your local waterways but also venture offshore to escape the ordinary. With accomodation for up to 6 people, full size fridge and freezer, domestic stove, solar power and 660AH battery, you comfortably spend a night (or 10) on board.
This boat would be perfect for the family whether the children are young or old. The young ones will be safe with the high side walk railings, but it’s the also best way to get your older kids hanging out with the family because they know they will make all their friends jealous (or invite them onboard, room isn’t an issue).
For a yacht that looks and feels like elegance while ticking all the functionality boxes you really can’t look past the Greenline 39.
LATEST FROM THEBLOG
We just received the premiere BRABUS Shadow 900 Cross Cabin and took it for some speed tests reaching over 58 kts.
Greenline Yachts, the worldwide leader in alternative propulsion motorboats, has teamed up with Canal Boats Telemark AS in Norway, W-Yachts and Torqeedo to create the first 100% electric charter fleet in the world. Canal Boats Telemark will operate six new Greenlines...
A day the family will not forget. As Sues 60th birthday drew closer the family decided that we did not want to do something “typical” to celebrate this monumental birthday, we wanted to host a celebration we would all remember for years to come and as such organised a surprise party aboard the Sirena 58.