Greenline 39 activities
A day of Greenline 39 activities – What you can do on board…
Whether it’s around your local waterways or escaping the ordinary there is so much to do…
The Eyachts team took the Greenline 39 out for day in Pittwater to give you a picture of what it would look like to own this gorgeous looking and functional luxury cruiser.
What can you do with the Greenline 39?
Activities include but are not limited to;
- A day spent in your local waterways
- Exploring quiet bays
- Jumping off the bow or stern into the ocean
- Cruising offshore to nearby waterways e.g. heading from Sydney down to Jervis Bay
- Taking a weeks holiday with the family
- Spending a night under the stars away from light pollution
- Sunbaking on the aft platform or bow sunbed
- Bring friends on family aboard for a BBQ on the water
- A quiet place to study or do some work externally
- Read a book or listen to a podcast to learn more
- Get epic drone shots
- Making your friends jealous
The Greenline 39 is the ideal luxury cruiser. You can easily potter around your local waterways but also venture offshore to escape the ordinary. With accomodation for up to 6 people, full size fridge and freezer, domestic stove, solar power and 660AH battery, you comfortably spend a night (or 10) on board.
This boat would be perfect for the family whether the children are young or old. The young ones will be safe with the high side walk railings, but it’s the also best way to get your older kids hanging out with the family because they know they will make all their friends jealous (or invite them onboard, room isn’t an issue).
For a yacht that looks and feels like elegance while ticking all the functionality boxes you really can’t look past the Greenline 39.
LATEST FROM THEBLOG
Axopars’ offshore performance is what they are best known for. As anyone from the Sydney area would know, travelling from Pittwater to Sydney Harbour is a popular route that often has challenging conditions.
Three highly experienced boat drivers with a mission to take the BRABUS Shadow 900 Cross Cabin 300 nautical miles up the New South Wales coast in record breaking time. Join them on the journey to find out how quickly they got there.
The Axopar 22 is incredibly easy to drive and manoeuvre, the boat’s stepped hull means it’s also very stable at a variety of speeds and conditions. Eyachts and VesselTec have been a pleasure to deal with.”
– Stephen and Raina