Greenline 45 review/ walkthrough
Both Dan and Marnie stepped aboard for the first time and were in awe of the incredible size of the boat, it really felt much larger than 45 foot.
In the above video we decided to make a very raw and uncut walkthrough of our first look at the Greenline 45 FLY.
Below we simply point out out favourite features to summarise the yacht and also tell you the benefits of European Delivery.
- So many options available
- Massive 45ft yachts
- Flybridge gives another dimension – social entertaining area
- Multiple chargers everywhere
- Optional office/ makeuproom
- Teak option
- Dark or light interior colours
- High quality wood table as centrepiece
- Full beam aft cabin (two lounges, massive island bed, high head height).
- Spacious VIP Cabin with lots of light
- Hydraulic swimming platform
- Hydraulic toy/ tender garage
- Stern wetbar/grill
- Ability to sleep 8 people
- 1.2KW Solar (no generator needed)
EURO DELIVERY OPPORTUNITY
Take delivery in Slovenia, cruise Croatia and then we will help you get it shipped back to Australia.
Save time and money while exploring new coastlines.
LATEST FROM THEBLOG
Joe Fox tests the Axopar 22 in the conditions it was made for!
If you know Sydney Heads you would know that this area is known for having turbulent seas. Combine a 1.5-2 metre southerly swell with a 30kt westerly and you have the type of mess that will really put this 22 ft dayboat to the test!
In this in-depth walkthrough, Joe talks through some of the significant changes that Axopar have made since the prior first-generation model.
In this video, Joe Fox gives a detailed walkthrough of the Axopar 37 Sun Top including information about all other available options that are not present on this vessel.