Greenline 45 review/ walkthrough
Both Dan and Marnie stepped aboard for the first time and were in awe of the incredible size of the boat, it really felt much larger than 45 foot.
In the above video we decided to make a very raw and uncut walkthrough of our first look at the Greenline 45 FLY.
Below we simply point out out favourite features to summarise the yacht and also tell you the benefits of European Delivery.
- So many options available
- Massive 45ft yachts
- Flybridge gives another dimension – social entertaining area
- Multiple chargers everywhere
- Optional office/ makeuproom
- Teak option
- Dark or light interior colours
- High quality wood table as centrepiece
- Full beam aft cabin (two lounges, massive island bed, high head height).
- Spacious VIP Cabin with lots of light
- Hydraulic swimming platform
- Hydraulic toy/ tender garage
- Stern wetbar/grill
- Ability to sleep 8 people
- 1.2KW Solar (no generator needed)
EURO DELIVERY OPPORTUNITY
Take delivery in Slovenia, cruise Croatia and then we will help you get it shipped back to Australia.
Save time and money while exploring new coastlines.
LATEST FROM THEBLOG
Joe Fox takes us on a fabulous indepth walkthrough of the new Pardo 43, touring the engine room and showing off some hidden gems onboard this Italian icon.
We took a group of friends out on Sydney Harbour to see what the Pardo is really about. While there was no debating whether everyone enjoyed the time onboard the Pardo we asked what unique features everyone liked about the boat and what made the day so special…
Georgie found the Axopar 28′ despite its length a well designed boat that could easily be skippered single-handedly, claiming “The Axopar is so easy to handle I can head out at any time in any condition.” Georgie refers to her Axopar as a “Sexy sports car. A convertible with opening doors and roof which allow full control of the amount of sun and wind one experiences.”