Greenline 45 review/ walkthrough
Both Dan and Marnie stepped aboard for the first time and were in awe of the incredible size of the boat, it really felt much larger than 45 foot.
In the above video we decided to make a very raw and uncut walkthrough of our first look at the Greenline 45 FLY.
Below we simply point out out favourite features to summarise the yacht and also tell you the benefits of European Delivery.
- So many options available
- Massive 45ft yachts
- Flybridge gives another dimension – social entertaining area
- Multiple chargers everywhere
- Optional office/ makeuproom
- Teak option
- Dark or light interior colours
- High quality wood table as centrepiece
- Full beam aft cabin (two lounges, massive island bed, high head height).
- Spacious VIP Cabin with lots of light
- Hydraulic swimming platform
- Hydraulic toy/ tender garage
- Stern wetbar/grill
- Ability to sleep 8 people
- 1.2KW Solar (no generator needed)
EURO DELIVERY OPPORTUNITY
Take delivery in Slovenia, cruise Croatia and then we will help you get it shipped back to Australia.
Save time and money while exploring new coastlines.
LATEST FROM THEBLOG
Dave owned his 28 T-Top for only 6 short months before upgrading to a 37 Sun Top and now with a 28 Cabin, so I think it is safe to say he has a bit of experience with Axopars. We thought he would be the perfect person to talk to about the various models, likes, dislikes and the adventures they have taken him on.
I have never seen two humans with wider smiles than John and Deans after their trip from Pittwater to Sydney Harbour on the BRABUS Shadow 900 XC, reaching astonishing speeds of 56kts offshore!
Joe Fox takes us on a fabulous indepth walkthrough of the new Pardo 43, touring the engine room and showing off some hidden gems onboard this Italian icon.