Axopar x Brabus
BRABUS LINE INCLUSIONS…
- Black painted stainless steel parts
- Deck pullpit, light mast, exterior grab rails, TT/ST Targa and support bars in black
- Optional – Side rails, targa arches, roof rails, fishing rod holders also in black
- BRABUS line badges on hull and side of console
- BRABUS logo on new co-pilot handrail in helm
- New more exclusive seat design, incl new GRP design
- Niroxx upholstery in wheelhouse/cockpit
- Alcantara Isotta ARES steering wheel with “double B” logo
- Co-Pilot handrail in stainless steel and suede, with BRABUS logo type
- AX37 Sun Top will also include the new designed roof from BRABUS Shadow 800 incl electronically operated sun awning
- BRABUS line colour edition – Miami Blue
- BRABUS line colour edition – Platinum Grey
- BRABUS line Premium package, Silvertex Baltic Blue, Blue, all cushions
LATEST FROM THEBLOG
In this video, Peter Hrones explains why Saffier Yachts is the perfect fit for Eyachts to bring to Australia and New Zealand.
In this video, Joe Fox gives a detailed run-through of the docking procedure onboard an Axopar 28.
Greenline Yachts approaches 2022 with record turnover and full order book backed by increasing
demand for sustainable “green” yachting.