Axopar x Brabus
BRABUS LINE INCLUSIONS…
- Black painted stainless steel parts
- Deck pullpit, light mast, exterior grab rails, TT/ST Targa and support bars in black
- Optional – Side rails, targa arches, roof rails, fishing rod holders also in black
- BRABUS line badges on hull and side of console
- BRABUS logo on new co-pilot handrail in helm
- New more exclusive seat design, incl new GRP design
- Niroxx upholstery in wheelhouse/cockpit
- Alcantara Isotta ARES steering wheel with “double B” logo
- Co-Pilot handrail in stainless steel and suede, with BRABUS logo type
- AX37 Sun Top will also include the new designed roof from BRABUS Shadow 800 incl electronically operated sun awning
- BRABUS line colour edition – Miami Blue
- BRABUS line colour edition – Platinum Grey
- BRABUS line Premium package, Silvertex Baltic Blue, Blue, all cushions
LATEST FROM THEBLOG
Axopar recently released the new Mediterrana Edition and is now available on all Axopar 37 models. We recently had a look at the key features of this package as well as how it looks across the 37 range.
Our team jumped aboard the new BRABUS Shadow 900 Sun Top Deep Blue Signature Edition featuring the Lounge Package at the premiere. With other BRABUS 900s along side we look at various options and help you decide which BRABUS Shadow 900 is right for you.
BRABUS Marine have just released the new BRABUS Shadow 300, this 25 footer gives a new look and feel to the original Axopar 25, take a look.