Axopar x Brabus
BRABUS LINE INCLUSIONS…
- Black painted stainless steel parts
- Deck pullpit, light mast, exterior grab rails, TT/ST Targa and support bars in black
- Optional – Side rails, targa arches, roof rails, fishing rod holders also in black
- BRABUS line badges on hull and side of console
- BRABUS logo on new co-pilot handrail in helm
- New more exclusive seat design, incl new GRP design
- Niroxx upholstery in wheelhouse/cockpit
- Alcantara Isotta ARES steering wheel with “double B” logo
- Co-Pilot handrail in stainless steel and suede, with BRABUS logo type
- AX37 Sun Top will also include the new designed roof from BRABUS Shadow 800 incl electronically operated sun awning
- BRABUS line colour edition – Miami Blue
- BRABUS line colour edition – Platinum Grey
- BRABUS line Premium package, Silvertex Baltic Blue, Blue, all cushions
LATEST FROM THEBLOG
“As part of Australia and New Zealand’s most experienced team of dedicated and knowledgeable marine experts with an enviable selection of Europe’s most sought-after boats, I am excited to be able to guarantee the very best experience of every precious moment on the water,” says Ross.
Whether you are seeking a quiet oasis or the thrills of travelling around Sydney Harbour at over 50kts you cannot go past the Axopar 37 Cross Cabin.
In this video, the team went whale watching offshore and swam with the sealife at Castle Rock.
In this video Joe Fox gives a very QUICK summary of the Axopar 37 Cross Cabin as well as alternative options available.
It may not have been a minute but I think you will forgive us, this boat just had too many awesome options we did not want to brush over.