Greenline 48 FLY Customer Review
PETER OSBORN – WHY I CHOOSE THE GREENLINE FLYBRIDGE
Peter Osborn ( a sailor) talks to us about his transition from a sailing boat to the Greenline 48 Flybridge and why he choose the Greenline.
I have to say that making the choice which flybridge to choose in the 45-50 ft category was not an easy task.
There are so many brands overseas but finding a well-designed boat and also a local Australian dealer was a nightmare.
There are so pretty ordinary dealers without naming them but my perception of them put me off sufficient to go overseas and do my own research.
So boat shows included Genoa; London and Düsseldorf and then boatyard visits. Some boatyards were so badly presented and evidence of few boats in production, massive loss of confidence.
We did consider list below in the 45-50ft category – (didn’t consider production boats like the Bavaria E40 Fly that makes me wonder why anyone would buy a production boat….I had to have a look at one in London just to confirm why I couldn’t consider a production boat.)
Main top 10 reasons why Greenline:
- Transitioning from sail to motor – love the displacement hull that enables me to cruise 10knots if I want or crank up to 20 + if required
- Huge range and least expensive which is important for a yachtie transitioning to motor yacht
- Massive wide and deep sidewalks – SAFE SAFE SAFE
- Aft Galley seamlessly merges into cockpit – great for entertaining
- Massive windows, views that are simply unrestricted – more light ingress than next to a lighthouse
- Practical design and couldn’t find anything we liked on other flybridge that Greenline didn’t already have included as far as function is concerned
- Massive and practical storage
- Boat looks good…love the lines and looks modern
- Boatyard looked well organised, tidy and professional
- Greenline people good to deal with, we felt we could trust them and take them for their word – so far so good. This was an important consideration as you might recall that we purchased when Greenline had no dealer in Australia.
The Davis family love their Axopar 28, they use it most weekends and Friday evenings for wake boarding, day trips with friends, finding secluded beaches and seeing the city at night.
Morteza Mohajeri gives a full review of the Sealine C330, why he and his wife chose the yacht over others, what they do on board and all the best features…
Ian and Julianne Gribble just received their new Axopar 28 Aft Cabin and have done nothing but praise the decision since… in their words has “EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS” in more ways than one!